GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona Cardinals fans can reap a reward while expanding their waistlines watching football this season.
University of Phoenix Stadium will serve the seven-pound (3 kilograms) Gridiron Burger for $75. It features five 1/3 pound burger patties, five all-beef hot dogs, five bratwursts, 20 slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 12 ounces of fries, lettuce, pickles and tanker sauce, on a 10-inch bun.
Executive chef Sean Kavanaugh tells the Arizona Republic he hasn’t figured out the calories. He says three staff members tried it on Monday, but none finished.
Those who can finish in under an hour will receive a Cardinals jersey and get their photo on the scoreboard.
Most Read Life Stories
- Attention, Seattle! Two famous Filipino fried-chicken chains are in your backyard. Here's why you should go.
- Why cold-brew coffee became cool in coffee-mad Seattle — and how to make your own
- 17 latest Seattle restaurant closures — plus one big-name Capitol Hill place that’s closing soon
- 42 new restaurants in Seattle include a much-anticipated Alki pasta place, a Jewish deli and many hot-pot spots
- Sun's out, deals out! Five great new Seattle happy hours to check out this summer
Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com