GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona Cardinals fans can reap a reward while expanding their waistlines watching football this season.
University of Phoenix Stadium will serve the seven-pound (3 kilograms) Gridiron Burger for $75. It features five 1/3 pound burger patties, five all-beef hot dogs, five bratwursts, 20 slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 12 ounces of fries, lettuce, pickles and tanker sauce, on a 10-inch bun.
Executive chef Sean Kavanaugh tells the Arizona Republic he hasn’t figured out the calories. He says three staff members tried it on Monday, but none finished.
Those who can finish in under an hour will receive a Cardinals jersey and get their photo on the scoreboard.
Most Read Life Stories
- Weekend getaways: Bainbridge Island makes a ferry good escape plan for families VIEW
- Shake Shack will open a second location in Seattle next year
- Psst! Hoy, Seattle! Archipelago masterfully combines Filipino food with Pacific Northwest flair
- A famous Korean fried chicken chain hits Seattle -- with long lines. Can't wait? Here are 43 other new openings to check out VIEW
- Hill's expands large recall of canned dog food sold in vet clinics, pet stores nationwide
Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com