Shake Shack finally opening in Seattle and Food & Wine's pick for Washington state's best barbecue spot were among the most popular Food & Drink stories the past year.
Where can you get Seattle’s best burger? What’s the deal with that Shake Shack line? Just how awesome is Edouardo Jordan? And perhaps the ultimate: Where can you get two orders of pasta and a bottle of wine for $35?
These are some of the questions behind The Seattle Times’ most-read Food & Drink stories of 2018. And you’ll find all the answers in the articles, ranked in order below. Happy reading about eating!
Most Read Life Stories
- Travel Troubleshooter | American Airlines couldn't get us to grandmother's funeral. Now it's keeping our money. | Travel Troubleshooter
- Finding hope after tragedy: Wife's stroke left dad with newborn triplets a year ago VIEW
- Rant & Rave: Birds and cats don't mix
- We found the best $8 rosé at Metropolitan Market
- Meal kits aren't the environmental disaster you think they are, but they may frustrate experienced home cooks