Shake Shack finally opening in Seattle and Food & Wine's pick for Washington state's best barbecue spot were among the most popular Food & Drink stories the past year.
Where can you get Seattle’s best burger? What’s the deal with that Shake Shack line? Just how awesome is Edouardo Jordan? And perhaps the ultimate: Where can you get two orders of pasta and a bottle of wine for $35?
These are some of the questions behind The Seattle Times’ most-read Food & Drink stories of 2018. And you’ll find all the answers in the articles, ranked in order below. Happy reading about eating!
Most Read Life Stories
- Marie Kondo'ing my kitchen: What a food writer learned from a total pantry re-org with a food-waste expert VIEW
- Beat the winter blues on these lowland hikes not far from Seattle VIEW
- No tomato paste? No problem: Seek out "Substitutions Bible"
- Blue C Sushi shuts down five Seattle-area restaurants
- 3 common barriers to wellness — and how to beat them