Shake Shack finally opening in Seattle and Food & Wine's pick for Washington state's best barbecue spot were among the most popular Food & Drink stories the past year.
Where can you get Seattle’s best burger? What’s the deal with that Shake Shack line? Just how awesome is Edouardo Jordan? And perhaps the ultimate: Where can you get two orders of pasta and a bottle of wine for $35?
These are some of the questions behind The Seattle Times’ most-read Food & Drink stories of 2018. And you’ll find all the answers in the articles, ranked in order below. Happy reading about eating!
Most Read Life Stories
- A famous Korean fried chicken chain hits Seattle -- with long lines. Can't wait? Here are 43 other new openings to check out VIEW
- Going to a Mariners game at T-Mobile Park this season? Enjoy gourmet burgers by chefs from Canlis and other big names
- One of Capitol Hill's best happy hours just got better. Also, here are five others to hit
- Psst! Hoy, Seattle! Archipelago masterfully combines Filipino food with Pacific Northwest flair
- Oahu on the cheap? Put these travel hacks to use for a surprisingly affordable island getaway VIEW