The First Tee of Greater Seattle introduces youth to the values inherent to golf.
Fit & Fun
Yes, it isn’t even quite February, but it’s not too early to think about getting in golf shape.
The First Tee of Greater Seattle, which works to introduce golf and its values to youth, is leading a free hour workout — geared especially for those between ages 13 and 18 — from 9 to 10 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 6, at Kutting Edge Fitness in Kirkland.
“Anyone can play and enjoy the game of golf, but it helps to have a certain level of physical fitness, including strength, mobility and flexibility,” said Evan Johnsen, program director of The First Tee of Greater Seattle.
For some tips, more information on The First Tee and to register for the workout, see Thefirstteeseattle.org.
Most Read Life Stories
- Here are the 2 best ways to achieve crispy bacon
- Here's what you can and can't do under Inslee's COVID-19 'Healthy Washington' plan to reopen the state
- Here’s the tea: What you need to know about green tea and its health benefits
- Here's an easy-to-make recipe for delicious Indian butter chicken | Cooking with Sadie
- Some young women embraced their gray hair during the pandemic. They might not go back.