The First Tee of Greater Seattle introduces youth to the values inherent to golf.
Fit & Fun
Yes, it isn’t even quite February, but it’s not too early to think about getting in golf shape.
The First Tee of Greater Seattle, which works to introduce golf and its values to youth, is leading a free hour workout — geared especially for those between ages 13 and 18 — from 9 to 10 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 6, at Kutting Edge Fitness in Kirkland.
“Anyone can play and enjoy the game of golf, but it helps to have a certain level of physical fitness, including strength, mobility and flexibility,” said Evan Johnsen, program director of The First Tee of Greater Seattle.
For some tips, more information on The First Tee and to register for the workout, see Thefirstteeseattle.org.
Most Read Life Stories
- How’s the food at Bellevue’s new Lincoln South Food Hall?
- All the kringle (and smorkage, too): Larsen’s Danish Bakery is still going after almost half a century VIEW
- Why is it so hard to get the airline seat you want? | Travel Wise
- 7 spring hikes near Hood Canal: Waterfalls, streams and more
- 6 iconic Northwest experiences to look ahead to as winter ends VIEW