A Magnuson Series fundraising fun run is scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, at Seattle’s Magnuson Park.
Fit & Fun
Daylight hours continue to shrink and you probably have plenty to do about now, but there is still time to get in a jog.
The Magnuson Series returns Saturday, Dec. 19, with another fun run. Dress up for a festive feel if you want, and partake in hot chocolate or cider when you’re done.
It begins at 10 a.m. at Seattle’s Magnuson Park. As always, there will be a 400-meter kids dash 15 minutes before the main event. Entry fee is $19 for adults, but students and Club Northwest members get 20 percent discounts.
To learn more about the race and to register, see magnusonseries.org.
Most Read Stories
- Drinking alcohol key to living past 90, study says
- Seattle federal prosecutor Thomas Wales was possibly killed by hired gunman, FBI official says
- Seattle-area's cold snap to last with spring still a month away, weather service says
- Unlimited movie-theater deal could be too good to survive
- All of Seattle’s public high school students to get unlimited ORCA passes under new Durkan plan WATCH
This run benefits the nonprofit Earth Runs, which recently planted more than 100 trees. See earthruns.org/index.php/events.