A Magnuson Series fundraising fun run is scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, at Seattle’s Magnuson Park.
Fit & Fun
Daylight hours continue to shrink and you probably have plenty to do about now, but there is still time to get in a jog.
The Magnuson Series returns Saturday, Dec. 19, with another fun run. Dress up for a festive feel if you want, and partake in hot chocolate or cider when you’re done.
It begins at 10 a.m. at Seattle’s Magnuson Park. As always, there will be a 400-meter kids dash 15 minutes before the main event. Entry fee is $19 for adults, but students and Club Northwest members get 20 percent discounts.
To learn more about the race and to register, see magnusonseries.org.
Most Read Life Stories
- Friend sought sympathy; they asked her to pay up | Dear Carolyn
- Rant & Rave: Donating expired items to food banks
- The 10 best bars to watch the World Cup in the Seattle area
- Wake up with itchy spots? A look at what bites at night
- Best steaks for grilling — we’ve got 9 options VIEW
This run benefits the nonprofit Earth Runs, which recently planted more than 100 trees. See earthruns.org/index.php/events.