A Magnuson Series fundraising fun run is scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, at Seattle’s Magnuson Park.
Fit & Fun
Daylight hours continue to shrink and you probably have plenty to do about now, but there is still time to get in a jog.
The Magnuson Series returns Saturday, Dec. 19, with another fun run. Dress up for a festive feel if you want, and partake in hot chocolate or cider when you’re done.
It begins at 10 a.m. at Seattle’s Magnuson Park. As always, there will be a 400-meter kids dash 15 minutes before the main event. Entry fee is $19 for adults, but students and Club Northwest members get 20 percent discounts.
To learn more about the race and to register, see magnusonseries.org.
Most Read Life Stories
- Here's what you can and can't do under Inslee's COVID-19 'Healthy Washington' plan to reopen the state
- Here are the 2 best ways to achieve crispy bacon
- Here’s the tea: What you need to know about green tea and its health benefits
- Here's an easy-to-make recipe for delicious Indian butter chicken | Cooking with Sadie
- Some young women embraced their gray hair during the pandemic. They might not go back.
This run benefits the nonprofit Earth Runs, which recently planted more than 100 trees. See earthruns.org/index.php/events.