The Cascade Bicycle Club’s fundraiser for education will be Sunday, Feb. 28, with regular registration closing Feb. 24.
Fit & Fun
The annual Chilly Hilly, which has started the cycling season in the Northwest on the last Sunday in February for the past 44 years, returns Sunday, Feb. 28.
The 33-mile route around Bainbridge Island starts with a morning ferry ride from Seattle (or you can join the crowd directly on Bainbridge Island). The organizers at the Cascade Bicycle Club guarantee it will be hilly — 2,191 feet of climbing — and probably chilly.
Proceeds go to education programs.
Regular registration closes Wednesday, Feb. 24. The fee for adults runs between $30 and $35. For more information: cascade.org/rides-major-rides/chilly-hilly.
Most Read Stories
- What you need to know about Seattle's Women’s March, related events
- Seattle's Women's March ends at Seattle Center
- The WSU community comes out in full force to honor Tyler Hilinski in a candlelight vigil VIEW
- Seattle’s largest batch of single-family homes in decades is pitched for ‘oasis’ site
- State by state, here are the most binge-watched TV shows of 2017