Northwest Regional Yo-Yo Championship from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, at Seattle Center.
Fit & Fun
For something a bit different and sometimes amazing, check out the The Pacific Northwest Regional Yo-Yo Championship from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, at Seattle Center.
There is no charge to watch, and anyone — regardless of age or skill level — can compete. Registration closes at 9 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 17. For details see:pnwr.yoyocontest.com.
Also Saturday, the Children’s Tumor Foundation will hold its annual fundraising Cupid’s Undie Run. You don’t have to run far — just a mile at your own pace — and you don’t even have to really race in your underwear. The run begins at noon from 731 Westlake Ave N.
For more information: cupidsundierun.com/city/seattle
Most Read Life Stories
- Here's what you can and can't do under Inslee's COVID-19 'Healthy Washington' plan to reopen the state
- Here are the 2 best ways to achieve crispy bacon
- Here’s the tea: What you need to know about green tea and its health benefits
- Here's an easy-to-make recipe for delicious Indian butter chicken | Cooking with Sadie
- Some young women embraced their gray hair during the pandemic. They might not go back.