Summer chugs along and so do we. If you’re looking for things to fill your time this weekend, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a roundup of things you can do at home or in your community; just remember to maintain social distancing and wear a mask.
Eats and drinks
- Need a drink? Seattle chefs and bartenders share recipes for what cocktails they’re making now.
- If you’re heading to the wilderness, level up your campfire cooking game with tips and recipes from three Seattle chefs.
- From crispy broccoli pizzas to hard-to-get bagels, check out these three Seattle-area pop-ups.
- Whether you’re looking for dine-in, takeout or delivery options, check out our updating list of restaurants that you can sort by neighborhood.
- Pick up a copy of “The Sea” by John Banville and join our book club.
- Find an escape by following these seven audiobook mysteries across the globe.
- Support a local business by ordering one of these six new paperbacks from Seattle booksellers.
Movies and TV
- Watch Kiefer Sutherland’s “The Fugitive” and other short shows, using Quibi, the new subscription streaming service that’s made for mobile.
- Pick something to watch from this list of what’s new on Video on Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other services.
Travel and outdoors
- Wander flower fields or pick berries at these Seattle-area “U-Pick” farms during these nice summer days.
- Create a fern table in your garden using these tips.
- The best way to limit the spread of COVID-19 is to stay home. However, if an extenuating circumstance in your life dictates that you must travel, here are some options to consider.