Time is flying by as April is already coming to a close. If you’re looking for things to do this weekend, check out our list of activities and recommendations below.
Eats and drinks
- Plan ahead for your Mother’s Day meals with these 10 scrumptious Seattle-area takeout options.
- From shrimp to French dip to meatballs, check out where you can get some of the best sandwiches for under $13 around Seattle.
- Try this Seattle restaurant that made the list of the top 20 Black-owned BBQ spots nationwide.
- Join the food-board craze with this recipe for veggies and two dips.
- Mix up one of our food critic’s COVID-19 cocktail innovations.
- Looking for new young adult fiction? Read up on these six reviews from two teen writers.
- If you’d rather read crime and mystery fiction, consider checking out these new recommendations.
Movies and TV
- Check out a movie at your local drive-in, and get excited for a new slate of movies coming out this summer.
- Find something to stream from this list of what’s new on Video on Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other services.
- Go on one of these five day hikes that end in surprising mysterious objects.
- Use these tips to build a rain garden — a creative, pollinator-friendly way to keep pollution out of Puget Sound.