Whether you’re looking to stay home or get out in your community, check out this list of things you can do this weekend.
Eats and drinks
- Enjoy these 11 special picnic menus from top Seattle chefs to take to the park or lake.
- Seattle’s Lower Queen Anne has been renamed “Uptown.” Try some of the best food the neighborhood has to offer.
- Eat out at the top 10 restaurant patios for Seattle-area summertime outdoor dining.
- Turn watermelon into an impressive summer pie with this recipe.
Books and entertainment
- Check out six new crime and mystery books, including three written by Seattle-area authors.
- Get some inspiration from Pearl Jam’s Stone Gossard, who shares his reading recommendations.
- Find something to stream from this list of what’s new on Video on Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other services.
- See more of our beautiful state with one of these five cycling trips.
- Plant a cutting garden that will keep you in blooms for the rest of the summer and well into fall.