Welcome to Labor Day weekend! Whether you’re staying in or going out, check out our roundup of things you can do in the coming days.
Eats and drinks
- If you love matcha, then you will likely love matcha desserts, too. Check out these four excellent places to get matcha desserts around Seattle.
- Usher in football season with this easy crockpot ribs recipe — perfect to tote to your next tailgate at Husky Stadium or Lumen Field.
Movies and TV
- Listen to a Seattle artist in the soundtrack of “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings,” now showing in Seattle-area theaters.
- Find something to watch from this list of what’s new on Video on Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other services.
- Bring the theater right into your living room with the assist of these six audiobooks.
Arts and community events
- View Gerard Tsutakawa’s latest art exhibition at Wing Luke Museum.
- Celebrate Labor Day at a “lite” version of Olympia Harbor Days or check out these other fun things to do around Seattle.
- If you’re ready to welcome the return of live music, here’s a breakdown of Seattle’s biggest concert weekend in two years.
- Green Day, Weezer or Fall Out Boy fan? Listen to these three iconic pop-punk titans at the Hella Mega Tour.
- If you’re heading to the opening weekend of the Washington State Fair, don’t forget this new COVID-19 safety measure.