Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out this list of recipes, book recommendations, outdoor activities and more.
Eats and drinks
- Hungry for a post-vaccine road trip? Take a food tour of the Columbia River Gorge area with these recommendations.
- If you’re getting the COVID-19 vaccine this weekend, you might also be able to score a free drink at these local spots.
- From roast pork to taco kits, here are three family takeouts to try around the Seattle area.
- Try making this recipe for Baja fish tacos with avocado crema.
- Celebrate the season with this recipe for Slow-Cooked Alaska Halibut with Spring Vegetables.
- Check out Three Trees Books, a tiny bookstore that has made a big impact on its community in Burien.
- Seek out that new book smell with these new paperback picks.
Movies, TV and music
- Listen to some of Seattle’s hottest music talents, who are shaking up the rock ’n’ roll scene.
- Find something to stream from this list of what’s new on Video on Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other services.