Whether you’re staying home or getting out to explore, check out our roundup of things that you can do this weekend.
Eats and drinks
- Support your local neighborhood restaurants, or try one of our food critic’s favorites.
- Make this recipe for malabi, a favorite Israeli pudding, with a tart and fruity syrup.
- Take a nice walk and listen to one of these six audiobook recommendations.
- Find something to read in this roundup of Seattle Times books coverage from the week! For instance, here are some new paperbacks, including some good Pride Month selections, a buzzy first novel and more.
Movies and entertainment
- Find something to watch from this list of what’s new on Video on Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other services.
- Catch up on this season’s premiere of “The Bachelorette,” starring Renton’s Katie Thurston.
- Stream Pacific Northwest Ballet’s final repertory of its digital season, which features new works, a fond farewell and a palpable sense of joy.
Outdoors and community
- Explore the walking trails at Pioneer Park on Mercer Island.
- Attend Seattle Opera’s outdoor recital series or check out these other online and distanced in-person events around the Seattle area.
- Looking for date ideas? Try these itineraries in Ballard and Capitol Hill to help you get started.
- Find travel ideas, local events and more in our comprehensive summer guide.