- Sex Ed for adults: How COVID-19 discussions can help normalize our understanding of herpes
- Get your bike ready for the Seattle rainy season with these tips from experts VIEW
- Halloween Mummy Hand Pies are delightful, easy treats | Cooking with Sadie
- Halloween at home? Here are some tricks for making treats with kids
- Parents, here’s what you need to know about raising healthy eaters — without the ‘Clean Plate Club’
- Diners weigh the ethics, risks and responsibilities of eating inside restaurants
- Seattle Restaurant Week started Sunday. Here's how it works during the pandemic.
- How the Nordic concept of friluftsliv — outdoor life — could help us get through this COVID winter
NEW YORK (AP) — McRib, the fast food sandwich that went viral before viral was a thing, is back. McDonald's announced Friday that for the first time in eight years it will be offering nationwide its barbeque slathered sandwich with the cult following. The McRib will appear on the menus Dec. 2, for a limited...
- Planning it safe: Try these ideas for a virtual Thanksgiving
- How to host a safe outdoor Thanksgiving (and decide if you should)
- Cecilia Chiang, grande dame of Chinese cooking in America, dies at 100
- Tupperware profits soar as pandemic shut-ins store leftovers
- 2020’s top 20 Northwest wines for under $20
- Travel on Thanksgiving? Here’s what experts say about the COVID holiday dilemma
- As pandemic batters airlines, Alaska Air reports a big loss — yet ponders a Boeing 737 MAX order
- CDC: ‘Strong recommendation’ but no rule for masks on planes
- As we approach the holiday travel season, is it safe to travel yet?
- Stevens Pass owner announces plans for 2020-21 ski and snowboard season
- See the city on foot with these 3 walks through Seattle’s Stay Healthy Streets
- One Seattle man’s cure for coronavirus quarantine cabin fever? A 50-mile run through Montana wilderness
- Ultrarunner Dylan Bowman sets running record on Mount Rainier’s Wonderland Trail
RANT AND RAVE Rant to the maskless jogger at Green Lake who was weaving in and out of the mostly masked and socially distant walkers who then had the audacity to yell at several of us who were walking our dogs for taking up too much space! I’m really happy that my dog is providing...