- After 18 years, David Armstrong steps down as artistic leader of 5th Avenue Theatre
- Tuesday TV Picks: ‘Dancing With The Stars’ finale
- Alison Marks’ show at Frye Art Museum shows satirical sensibility
- ‘Mr. Popper’s Penguins’ at Seattle Children’s Theatre is utterly delightful
- Lorna Luft brings her star pedigree to Irving Berlin’s ‘Holiday Inn’ at the 5th Ave | Nicole Brodeur
- ‘The Man Who Invented Christmas’ review: a pleasant seasonal offering | Movie review
- What’s streaming on Thanksgiving on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu
- Della Reese, singer and ‘Touched by an Angel’ star, dies at 86 WATCH
“The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It” is the nation’s top nonfiction best-seller.
- ‘The Midnight Line’ is local fiction best-seller
- ‘Mrs. Osmond’ continues Henry James’ 1881 masterpiece with vigor and style | Book review
- Timely ‘Fable of Resistance’ involves global warming, Starbucks, beer | Book review
- New book presents 100 inspiring, unsettling facts about black history | Book review
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Trump: NFL should suspend Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch
“Dancing With The Stars” Season 25’s finale will have a Christmas theme and include an opening-number reunion of all 13 of this season’s couples; final competitions for the finalists; repeat performances of their favorite earlier dances; the 24-Hour Fusion Challenge of two contrasting dance styles with less than 24 hours to prepare; and concluding with...
- Commentary: ‘Leonardo’ sells for $450.3 million, but what did the buyer actually get?
- Art in the Instagram age: How social media is shaping art and how you experience it VIEW
- Museum of the Bible, built by Hobby Lobby owner, opens in DC VIEW
- Celebrating William Cumming and Jacob Lawrence at Woodside/Braseth Gallery
- Review: From ‘Psycho’ to an afternoon ball, ‘Her Story’ at PNB ranges from chilling to unexpectedly moving VIEW
- Ballet meets Hitchcock? Spine-bending ‘Plot Point’ is set to music of 'Psycho' at Pacific Northwest Ballet
- ‘I hear the drum and I want to dance’: Aztec dancers perform at Día de los Muertos celebration
- Peggy Piacenza’s ‘The Event’ weaves dance, short film, song