- In Ross Gay’s ‘Inciting Joy,’ happiness doesn’t exist in a vacuum
- Trevor Noah returns as Grammy host with comfort, nervousness
- From disco days to Seattle dance parties, the hustle brings us together
- Here are the new movies opening at Seattle-area theaters this week
- 3 must-listen podcasts for book lovers
- What if you gave a book signing and nobody came?
- New this week: Shania, ‘Princess Power’ and Pamela Anderson
- 5 of Pacific Northwest Ballet’s Black dancers on changes in the ballet world
Michael Jackson’s 26-year-old nephew, Jaafar Jackson, will play the King of Pop in the planned biopic “Michael” to be directed by Antoine Fuqua.
Barrett Strong, one of Motown’s founding artists and most gifted songwriters who sang lead on the company’s breakthrough single “Money (That’s What I Want)” and later collaborated on such classics as “I Heard It Through the Grapevine" and “War,” has died.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 3 years after Cinerama closed, we’re still waiting to hear its fate
- '24,' 'Runaways' actor Annie Wersching has died at 45
- Distance runner Lauren Fleshman on the toxicity of elite sport culture
- What if you gave a book signing and nobody came? Authors and bookstores share experiences
- Searchers find 2nd hiker in area where Julian Sands missing
- What to do around Seattle this week: Tacoma Home and Garden Show
- Seattle Rep’s ‘I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter’ captures what it’s like to be a teen
- Seattle play highlights health care workers’ accounts of pandemic’s early days
- Seattle theaters pull onstage an offstage conversation about race