- Get ready for Halloween at Seattle-area pumpkin patches, corn mazes and haunted houses | Weekend Highlight VIEW
- Creative process: How is Seattle’s growth affecting the city’s arts scene?
- Review: Seattle Art Museum’s Wyeth exhibit confounds expectations
- ‘Goodbye Christopher Robin’ review: a tale of innocence lost | Movie review
- Peggy Piacenza’s ‘The Event’ weaves dance, short film, song
- Perfume Genius brings euphoric ease of ‘No Shape’ to the Neptune
- Weinstein accuser feels ‘doubly crucified’ by Italy reaction
- Gord Downie, lead singer of The Tragically Hip, has died VIEW
PRAGUE — Canadian novelist and poet Margaret Atwood has been awarded the Franz Kafka Prize. An international jury selected Atwood in May as the winner of the annual literary award, which is handed out by the Prague-based Franz Kafka Society. Atwood was in Prague on Tuesday to receive the award, a small statue of Kafka...
Most Read Stories
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Dough Zone opens in Seattle: better than Din Tai Fung?! | Cheap Eats
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
The move by television-rating firm Nielsen is a step toward finding a reliable third-party ratings system for streaming services.