The aspiring cult leader’s missing art and the nephew obsessed with his legacyThere’s a good chance you’ve never heard of Bradford Boobis. Boobis was, to all appearances, a colorful, eccentric and professed minor celebrity. But to his family and followers, he was a towering figure.
- ‘I’ve been crying in H Mart, too’: Book captures an experience Seattle-area residents know well
- This Seattle bookshop’s owner has read 99% of what’s on the shelves
- Byron Schenkman & Friends celebrates past and present of classical music
- Here are the new movies opening at Seattle-area theaters this week WATCH
- 13 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
- Bumbershoot announces music lineup
- New opera takes on Tacoma's past expulsion of Chinese residents
- Cast of Seattle-set reality show break down the Emerald City dating scene WATCH
‘I Will Find You’ is the top national fiction bestseller
Harlan Coben's "I Will Find You" is the top national fiction bestseller, as reported by Publishers Weekly.
Adele extends Las Vegas residency, plans concert film
Adele has announced that she’s extending her Las Vegas residency with 34 more dates between June and November and also plans to release a concert film.
Music & Nightlife
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'The Lost King' review: A real-life story perfectly suited for the movies WATCH
- How Seattle-area shops and buyers can stop enabling fake Native art
- Bumbershoot announces 2023 music lineup, eyes comeback bang for your buck
- This Phinney Ridge bookstore pairs a glass of wine with brilliant books
- Roosevelt High School's new band director smashes jazz's glass ceiling
The aspiring cult leader’s missing art and the nephew obsessed with his legacy
There’s a good chance you’ve never heard of Bradford Boobis. Boobis was, to all appearances, a colorful, eccentric and professed minor celebrity. But to his family and followers, he was a towering figure.