- Northwest supergroup Filthy Friends cancels Seattle show, as Scott McCaughey recovers from stroke
- Seattle Public Theater’s ‘Vanishing Point’ explores disappearances of three famous women
- Children’s Film Festival Seattle 2018: This year’s aim is to tear down walls
- ‘Forever My Girl’ sticks to Southern romance formula | Movie review
- Now streaming: ‘Wonderstruck,’ ‘Blade Runner 2049’
- Shows on trains, gardening and more are making stops near and far | Weekend Highlight
- Anne Fadiman, Ijeoma Oluo among authors discussing their books this week
- More actors expressing regret about working with Woody Allen
Here are notable author events for the week of Jan. 19-25.
Most Read Stories
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
- Analysis | 5 thoughts on the Seahawks' hirings of Brian Schottenheimer, Ken Norton Jr., and Mike Solari
- Police investigate reported gang rape of teen in Ballard park
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — Mila Kunis, who made her mark on two long-running television comedies and earned a Golden Globe nomination for her work on the big screen, was named Woman of the Year on Tuesday by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals. Kunis is being honored by the nation's oldest collegiate theatrical organization because she...
- Helen Pridmore and friends to perform the experimental music of John Cage and Earle Brown
- Sister acts: Musical siblings share the spotlight at Seattle Opera, Meany Theater VIEW
- Robert Mann, a founder of the Juilliard Quartet, dies at 97
- An opera about Steve Jobs is part of Seattle Opera’s 2018-19 season