- Congress should not target a proven affordable housing tool | Op-Ed
- Homeless housing: Church responds | Letter to the editor
- Moore, Murray: Hypocrisy | Letter to the editor
- Make it a simple majority vote to pass school bonds | Editorial
- Delta Dental aims to deliver good oral health, not red tape | Op-Ed
- Mayor-elect Durkan’s surprising choice for deputy mayor | Editorial
- Failing civics comes with a price | Timothy Egan / Syndicated columnist
- Donald Trump, the master of distract and deflect | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- Strap in for the Roy Moore roller coaster | Noah Feldman / Syndicated columnist
- Reagan adviser: Tax cuts set stage for an all-out attack on welfare state | Op-Ed
Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives propose to eliminate a proven means of financing affordable housing in the Puget Sound region and around the country. Congress must come to its senses.
Thank you for highlighting the hypocrisy of Seattle leadership when it comes to holding public officials accountable. I have never been so ashamed of the city I live in as I have been this past year as multiple accusations came out against former Mayor Ed Murray, and Seattle leadership remained oppressively silent. Throughout the spring...
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Trump: NFL should suspend Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world