- Moving to impeach Trump would only make him stronger | Opinion
- William Barr just did exactly what his critics feared – again | Opinion
- Legislature: Don’t fail Washington’s special-education students
- Call capital-gains tax for what it really is — a tax on extraordinary windfalls | Op-Ed
- No to Seattle congestion pricing
- More companies need transparency on sexual-harassment cases | Op-Ed
By closing the tax break on capital-gains profits, Washington state lawmakers are proposing that a small group of the wealthiest families in the state invest in creating a more equitable tax system for our state.
There is so much ruckus, so much white noise, so much blather around the efforts to save our blue planet. Look up! During the day we see the sun, so nice and warm, and it is our light. But our sun actually is a flaming thermonuclear fireball. It’s only nice if you are just the...