- Seattle-area home prices hit all-time highs; see what's happening in your neighborhood
- Homebuilder confidence in U.S. rises to record high
- Growth in Canadian home sales slows amid record-tight supply
- A challenge to real estate commissions gains ground
- Buying a House? Arnold the Air Traffic Control Tower Is for Sale
- Mortgage rates fall to a record low for the 10th time this year
A Washington state law meant to provide a public window into the inner workings of government requires agencies to provide an array of documents to anyone who requests them. But as the coronavirus pandemic persists with no end in sight, the response to many requests have slowed, raising concerns that government transparency is waning at...
- More than 10% of Seattle residents identify as LGBTQ+ — on par with San Francisco | FYI Guy
- Washington state kindergarten enrollment drops 14% as schools close during the pandemic. Where are the children?
- Seattle may have lowest rate of COVID-19 cases among major U.S. cities | FYI Guy
- Nearly half of Seattle-area adults working from home because of COVID — here’s who is and isn’t hitting the road | FYI Guy
- Comedian Ron White seeks $7 million for custom Beverly Hills abode VIEW
- Derek Jeter seeks $29 million for Tampa mansion he rented to Tom Brady VIEW
- Will Forte lists Santa Monica Craftsman where ‘Last Man on Earth’ was born VIEW
- Kobe Bryant’s childhood home — with his original hoop — lists in Philadelphia