Clean lines and neutral colors create a sophisticated line for the big-box store.
Black, gray, navy and white — that’s the main color palette of Target’s latest house line, Prologue, which launched today. Sounds like it will fit in perfectly in Seattle.
The line aims for minimalist-chic, with midi dresses, boxy sweaters and classic work blouses. The office-friendly line features elevated materials such as satin, crepe and textured twill, and comes in sizes 0-16, with many pieces up to 26W.
The collection ranges in price from $13–$50 and can be found in stores and at target.com.
Most Read Stories
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- The Arlene's Flowers case is back in the state Supreme Court - here's why
- FAA evaluates a potential design flaw on Boeing's 737 MAX after Lion Air crash
- Alaska Airlines starts taking reservations for flights out of Everett's Paine Field
- Three impressions from the Seahawks' comeback win over the Green Bay Packers