Clean lines and neutral colors create a sophisticated line for the big-box store.
Black, gray, navy and white — that’s the main color palette of Target’s latest house line, Prologue, which launched today. Sounds like it will fit in perfectly in Seattle.
The line aims for minimalist-chic, with midi dresses, boxy sweaters and classic work blouses. The office-friendly line features elevated materials such as satin, crepe and textured twill, and comes in sizes 0-16, with many pieces up to 26W.
The collection ranges in price from $13–$50 and can be found in stores and at target.com.
Most Read Stories
- Daylight saving time: Washington state moving toward an end to the clock change
- 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec owes a debt of gratitude to a homeless shelter in Seattle VIEW
- Fired Amazon employee with Crohn's disease files lawsuit over lack of bathroom access
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Seahawks mailbag: Earl Thomas comp picks and what to do about special teams