Clean lines and neutral colors create a sophisticated line for the big-box store.
Black, gray, navy and white — that’s the main color palette of Target’s latest house line, Prologue, which launched today. Sounds like it will fit in perfectly in Seattle.
The line aims for minimalist-chic, with midi dresses, boxy sweaters and classic work blouses. The office-friendly line features elevated materials such as satin, crepe and textured twill, and comes in sizes 0-16, with many pieces up to 26W.
The collection ranges in price from $13–$50 and can be found in stores and at target.com.
Most Read Stories
- Notice a bunny boom? Here are some reasons for the Seattle area's recent rise in rabbits VIEW
- Seahawks' Jarran Reed suspended 6 games for violation of NFL's conduct policy following domestic-violence accusation
- Cruise ship turns back to Seattle after power outage
- Man dies in Lake Washington while paddleboarding, police say
- The sad truth about sleep-tracking devices and apps | Tech Review