Clean lines and neutral colors create a sophisticated line for the big-box store.
Black, gray, navy and white — that’s the main color palette of Target’s latest house line, Prologue, which launched today. Sounds like it will fit in perfectly in Seattle.
The line aims for minimalist-chic, with midi dresses, boxy sweaters and classic work blouses. The office-friendly line features elevated materials such as satin, crepe and textured twill, and comes in sizes 0-16, with many pieces up to 26W.
The collection ranges in price from $13–$50 and can be found in stores and at target.com.
Most Read Stories
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog
- Report: Russell Wilson's future with Seahawks 'remains uncertain'
- Permanent closure of Alaskan Way Viaduct delayed until January
- Seahawks GameCenter: Live updates, how to watch, stream Monday Night Football vs. Chicago Bears
- Hearing sets up dramatic showdown between Kavanaugh, accuser WATCH