The Seattle Made Market will feature more than 30 local lines. Also, find savings at Whole Foods and a Nordstrom promo.
Find more than 30 Seattle makers in one spot at the first-ever Seattle Made Market on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Check out jewelry, kids gear, housewares, paper goods, accessories, furniture and more all made in Seattle, and get a jump on holiday shopping. The first 100 shoppers will get a swag bag. The event is at KEXP in Seattle Center.
Save 25 percent on all body-care items at Whole Foods today–Sunday. The sale includes hair care, toothpaste, lotion, cosmetics and more. Visit wholefoodsmarket.com/events and enter your nearest store for more information.
Get a $10 credit when you join the free Nordstrom Rewards program. Join by Nov. 13 to get the credit via email, which may be used Nov. 26–Dec. 24. Visit shop.nordstrom.com/c/rewards-promo for more information.
Most Read Stories
- For a really big show in your garden, plant these giant perennials — and then stand back
- WA launches website to order free COVID tests; here's how to get them
- 'Hey, boys, you've got to keep it down': In Ballard, noisy sea lions are a real scene
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg