The local barbershop has a new line of all-natural, unisex cleansing bars
Rudy’s has always been the place to go for a hipster haircut. And now you can take the Seattle-based barbershop into the shower with you.
Rudy’s Body Bars are a new, all-natural, unisex line of cleansing bars. The Moisturizing Bar hydrates with organic coconut oil, shea butter, fatty acids and vitamin E, in Rudy’s classic citrus-cedar-juniper scent. An Exfoliating Bar evens skin with sea salt, and the Detoxifying Bar absorbs oil and impurities with activated charcoal and sunflower oil.
All three are vegan, sustainably sourced, and paraben-, sulfate- and cruelty-free.
$8 each or $20 for three at Rudy’s Barbershop locations and rudysbarbershop.com
Most Read Stories
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog
- Pete Carroll says Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is 'over-trying,' plus injury updates and more
- Where was Chris Carson in Seahawks' loss to Bears? Pete Carroll has an explanation --- or two
- The best dinner-for-two deal in Seattle: a bottle of wine and 2 pasta entrees for $35
- Talk about a ‘superload’! Check out what just crawled along Washington highways WATCH