The local barbershop has a new line of all-natural, unisex cleansing bars
Rudy’s has always been the place to go for a hipster haircut. And now you can take the Seattle-based barbershop into the shower with you.
Rudy’s Body Bars are a new, all-natural, unisex line of cleansing bars. The Moisturizing Bar hydrates with organic coconut oil, shea butter, fatty acids and vitamin E, in Rudy’s classic citrus-cedar-juniper scent. An Exfoliating Bar evens skin with sea salt, and the Detoxifying Bar absorbs oil and impurities with activated charcoal and sunflower oil.
All three are vegan, sustainably sourced, and paraben-, sulfate- and cruelty-free.
$8 each or $20 for three at Rudy’s Barbershop locations and rudysbarbershop.com
Most Read Stories
- White nationalism, far-right extremism have special resonance in Pacific Northwest
- A big-name Filipino restaurant comes to Seattle's South End, and 40 other openings around the city
- Tacoma's housing market is now the hottest in U.S. — and Seattle knows why
- Infant in Seattle ER is 8th confirmed measles case in Puget Sound area outbreak
- The opioid crisis comes to the classroom as soaring numbers of children born in drug withdrawal reach school age