The local barbershop has a new line of all-natural, unisex cleansing bars
Rudy’s has always been the place to go for a hipster haircut. And now you can take the Seattle-based barbershop into the shower with you.
Rudy’s Body Bars are a new, all-natural, unisex line of cleansing bars. The Moisturizing Bar hydrates with organic coconut oil, shea butter, fatty acids and vitamin E, in Rudy’s classic citrus-cedar-juniper scent. An Exfoliating Bar evens skin with sea salt, and the Detoxifying Bar absorbs oil and impurities with activated charcoal and sunflower oil.
All three are vegan, sustainably sourced, and paraben-, sulfate- and cruelty-free.
$8 each or $20 for three at Rudy’s Barbershop locations and rudysbarbershop.com
Most Read Stories
- House-rich, savings-poor and eyeing retirement, Bellevue couple ponders options | Money Makeover
- String of assaults fuels criticism of Seattle’s handling of homelessness crisis
- Meet Seattle sports' newest power couple: Sue Bird and Megan Rapinoe
- Seattle Pride Parade hits downtown Sunday VIEW
- Dwyane Wade wants to bring the Sonics back to Seattle