The local barbershop has a new line of all-natural, unisex cleansing bars
Rudy’s has always been the place to go for a hipster haircut. And now you can take the Seattle-based barbershop into the shower with you.
Rudy’s Body Bars are a new, all-natural, unisex line of cleansing bars. The Moisturizing Bar hydrates with organic coconut oil, shea butter, fatty acids and vitamin E, in Rudy’s classic citrus-cedar-juniper scent. An Exfoliating Bar evens skin with sea salt, and the Detoxifying Bar absorbs oil and impurities with activated charcoal and sunflower oil.
All three are vegan, sustainably sourced, and paraben-, sulfate- and cruelty-free.
$8 each or $20 for three at Rudy’s Barbershop locations and rudysbarbershop.com
Most Read Stories
- Daylight saving time: Washington state moving toward an end to the clock change
- Fired Amazon employee with Crohn's disease files lawsuit over lack of bathroom access
- 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec owes a debt of gratitude to a homeless shelter in Seattle VIEW
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Seahawks mailbag: Earl Thomas comp picks and what to do about special teams