The local barbershop has a new line of all-natural, unisex cleansing bars
Rudy’s has always been the place to go for a hipster haircut. And now you can take the Seattle-based barbershop into the shower with you.
Rudy’s Body Bars are a new, all-natural, unisex line of cleansing bars. The Moisturizing Bar hydrates with organic coconut oil, shea butter, fatty acids and vitamin E, in Rudy’s classic citrus-cedar-juniper scent. An Exfoliating Bar evens skin with sea salt, and the Detoxifying Bar absorbs oil and impurities with activated charcoal and sunflower oil.
All three are vegan, sustainably sourced, and paraben-, sulfate- and cruelty-free.
$8 each or $20 for three at Rudy’s Barbershop locations and rudysbarbershop.com
Most Read Stories
- Illegal ‘gingerbread house’ in Mount Baker-Snoqualmie Forest stocked with food, bedding — and child porn
- Internet access is quietly changing Seattle’s tent cities VIEW
- Monday free agent notes: Seahawks pick up Justin Britt's option, Terrelle Pryor and Mike Davis visits continue
- Fear mounts in Austin as serial bomber uses tripwire VIEW
- Property-tax Q&A: Why is your King County bill going up so much — and where is the money going?