Celebrate the start of Chinese New Year, and man’s best friend, with on-theme gear.
The Year of the Dragon may be the most lauded, but the Year of the Dog has to be the cutest.
Celebrate the start of Chinese New Year this Friday with on-theme gear that revels in man’s best friend.
Kate Spade Year of the Dog Dumpling Coin Purse ($98 at katespade.com). Corral your coins or other small objects in this leather pouch that you’ll be itching to show off.
Tory Burch Barkley Sweater ($328 at toryburch.com). Display your dog love proudly with this 100 percent wool sweater in an easy shape that’s perfect for winter snuggles on the couch.
Most Read Stories
- Paul Allen, Microsoft co-founder and Seahawks owner, dies at 65
- With Paul Allen's death, it's unclear what happens next with Seahawks ownership
- Seattle homeless camp that allows alcohol, drug use is losing its management as tensions escalate VIEW
- Transfers at Husky Stadium station were 'horrendous,' for some users, so U District community devised a plan for its future stop
- Wolf spider is autumn’s most frightening home intruder
Toms Year of the Dog Classics ($55 at toms.com). Slip into these limited-edition, pooch-covered shoes for a comfy walk to the park. Each pair comes with a free matching dog bandana.
Three By Three Seattle Cast Dog Magnets ($8 for four at threebythree.com). Pin all the pictures of you and your buddy up on the fridge with these locally designed solid-metal magnets that are small but mighty.
Sally Muir Dog-a-Day Wallpaper ($118 a roll at anthropologie.com). Bring loads of puppy love to your home with this graphic wallpaper in which line-figure dogs create a surprisingly soothing black and white pattern. It’s sure to get howls of appreciation.