Celebrate the start of Chinese New Year, and man’s best friend, with on-theme gear.
The Year of the Dragon may be the most lauded, but the Year of the Dog has to be the cutest.
Celebrate the start of Chinese New Year this Friday with on-theme gear that revels in man’s best friend.
Kate Spade Year of the Dog Dumpling Coin Purse ($98 at katespade.com). Corral your coins or other small objects in this leather pouch that you’ll be itching to show off.
Tory Burch Barkley Sweater ($328 at toryburch.com). Display your dog love proudly with this 100 percent wool sweater in an easy shape that’s perfect for winter snuggles on the couch.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Sig Hansen pleads guilty to assault charge
- Semi filled with 40,000 pounds of chicken feathers overturns on I-5 in Federal Way
- Review: Taylor Swift's juggernaut Reputation tour conquers CenturyLink Field VIEW
- Alaska Air slows growth plans, reroutes some planes to balance spending and competitive pressures
- Amazon, Starbucks pledge $25,000 each to campaign for referendum on Seattle head tax
Toms Year of the Dog Classics ($55 at toms.com). Slip into these limited-edition, pooch-covered shoes for a comfy walk to the park. Each pair comes with a free matching dog bandana.
Three By Three Seattle Cast Dog Magnets ($8 for four at threebythree.com). Pin all the pictures of you and your buddy up on the fridge with these locally designed solid-metal magnets that are small but mighty.
Sally Muir Dog-a-Day Wallpaper ($118 a roll at anthropologie.com). Bring loads of puppy love to your home with this graphic wallpaper in which line-figure dogs create a surprisingly soothing black and white pattern. It’s sure to get howls of appreciation.