Celebrate the start of Chinese New Year, and man’s best friend, with on-theme gear.
The Year of the Dragon may be the most lauded, but the Year of the Dog has to be the cutest.
Celebrate the start of Chinese New Year this Friday with on-theme gear that revels in man’s best friend.
Kate Spade Year of the Dog Dumpling Coin Purse ($98 at katespade.com). Corral your coins or other small objects in this leather pouch that you’ll be itching to show off.
Tory Burch Barkley Sweater ($328 at toryburch.com). Display your dog love proudly with this 100 percent wool sweater in an easy shape that’s perfect for winter snuggles on the couch.
Most Read Stories
- No surprise for commuters: Washington ranks dead last among lower 48 states for driving
- Could Russell Wilson and the Seahawks consider the uncommon contract path of Tom Brady? | Matt Calkins
- Edgar Martinez, legendary Mariners DH, overcomes odds to make Baseball Hall of Fame in final attempt WATCH
- Seahawks Mailbag: Free agent rumors and rumblings -- Could a few former Seahawks find their way back?
- End Daylight Saving Time in Washington? Why a state lawmaker thinks the effort has a chance this year
Toms Year of the Dog Classics ($55 at toms.com). Slip into these limited-edition, pooch-covered shoes for a comfy walk to the park. Each pair comes with a free matching dog bandana.
Three By Three Seattle Cast Dog Magnets ($8 for four at threebythree.com). Pin all the pictures of you and your buddy up on the fridge with these locally designed solid-metal magnets that are small but mighty.
Sally Muir Dog-a-Day Wallpaper ($118 a roll at anthropologie.com). Bring loads of puppy love to your home with this graphic wallpaper in which line-figure dogs create a surprisingly soothing black and white pattern. It’s sure to get howls of appreciation.