The local grunge heroes drop their tenth album next week.
Grunge is not dead. Long live grunge!
Seattle’s preeminent rock heroes, Mudhoney, will drop the band’s tenth album in 30 years on Friday with “Digital Garbage.” Released by Seattle’s Sub Pop records, the album covers everything from war and mass shootings to the escapes of skateboarding and surfing, all with Mudhoney’s signature raw chemistry.
Preorder the LP version and receive the album on sea-foam green vinyl (while supplies last). All preorders will have immediate access to stream the album on Sub Pop’s website.
$10–$19 at megamart.subpop.com
Most Read Stories
- Emirates negotiations may deal blow to key Boeing 777X order
- Now and Then? Mariners send Edwin Encarnacion to Yankees for prospect they already traded away
- Seattle unprepared for deadly heat waves made worse by global warming, researchers say
- He was the No. 1 amateur in the world as a senior at UW. Now, he's giving up professional golf.
- Is a stepfather still a father? Court says yes, handing Seattle woman a win