The local grunge heroes drop their tenth album next week.
Grunge is not dead. Long live grunge!
Seattle’s preeminent rock heroes, Mudhoney, will drop the band’s tenth album in 30 years on Friday with “Digital Garbage.” Released by Seattle’s Sub Pop records, the album covers everything from war and mass shootings to the escapes of skateboarding and surfing, all with Mudhoney’s signature raw chemistry.
Preorder the LP version and receive the album on sea-foam green vinyl (while supplies last). All preorders will have immediate access to stream the album on Sub Pop’s website.
$10–$19 at megamart.subpop.com
Most Read Stories
- Paul Allen, Microsoft co-founder and Seahawks owner, dies at 65
- With Paul Allen's death, it's unclear what happens next with Seahawks ownership
- Seattle homeless camp that allows alcohol, drug use is losing its management as tensions escalate VIEW
- One of the brightest meteor showers of the year will soon be visible from Seattle. Here's when to watch
- Wolf spider is autumn’s most frightening home intruder