The local grunge heroes drop their tenth album next week.
Grunge is not dead. Long live grunge!
Seattle’s preeminent rock heroes, Mudhoney, will drop the band’s tenth album in 30 years on Friday with “Digital Garbage.” Released by Seattle’s Sub Pop records, the album covers everything from war and mass shootings to the escapes of skateboarding and surfing, all with Mudhoney’s signature raw chemistry.
Preorder the LP version and receive the album on sea-foam green vinyl (while supplies last). All preorders will have immediate access to stream the album on Sub Pop’s website.
$10–$19 at megamart.subpop.com
Most Read Stories
- Rare brain-eating amoebas killed Seattle woman who rinsed her sinuses with tap water. Doctor warns this could happen again
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Over 100K lose power as high winds hit Washington, Oregon
- Five reasons why the Seahawks are better than we thought they’d be
- Man, 23, killed in shooting at party at Edmonds Senior Center