The local grunge heroes drop their tenth album next week.
Grunge is not dead. Long live grunge!
Seattle’s preeminent rock heroes, Mudhoney, will drop the band’s tenth album in 30 years on Friday with “Digital Garbage.” Released by Seattle’s Sub Pop records, the album covers everything from war and mass shootings to the escapes of skateboarding and surfing, all with Mudhoney’s signature raw chemistry.
Preorder the LP version and receive the album on sea-foam green vinyl (while supplies last). All preorders will have immediate access to stream the album on Sub Pop’s website.
$10–$19 at megamart.subpop.com
Most Read Stories
- Tim Eyman under investigation in theft of $70 chair from Office Depot WATCH
- How Puget Sound-area school districts will make up days lost to historic snowfall
- Canada's answer to Tesla is a $15,500 electric three-wheeler
- Amazon puts the smile in federal income taxes — by not paying any | Danny Westneat
- Co-defensive coordinator Jimmy Lake staying at Washington, with a smile on his face | Matt Calkins