Bootights are extra-tall socks for boot season, designed by WSU grad and Bremerton-native Shelby Mason.
When you want the style of a slouchy sock, but need a little more warmth, slip on Bootights, extra-tall socks for boot season.
The tight/sock hybrids are the best of both worlds: a cushioned, moisture-wicking performance sock keeps feet from sliding inside your boots, while a decorative, feminine top hugs legs snugly to stay in place.
Bootights, available in styles featuring delicate lace or chunky cable knit, are designed by WSU grad and Bremerton-native Shelby Mason. The stylish accessories make a terrific gift for the fashionable woman on your list.
$25–$28 a pair at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and bootights.com
Most Read Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- For a really big show in your garden, plant these giant perennials — and then stand back
- 'Sold by Amazon' program shut down after WA attorney general's antitrust investigation
- Say ‘au revoir’ to a French cafe adored by Anthony Bourdain and 22 other restaurant closures in Greater Seattle
- Is fare enforcement unconstitutional? WA Supreme Court case could have sweeping effects