Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks for a boost of empowerment in the morning.
Need a little boost of empowerment in the morning?
Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks, a new locally designed line of fashion-forward footwear that features powerful mantras — “Be fearless,” “Let it be,” “No regrets” — stitched onto the left foot.
Seattleite Leslie Ota founded the company this spring and has the socks manufactured at a family-owned factory in Peru using super-soft Peruvian pima cotton. Bright colors and bold prints add to the uplifting nature of the fine footwear.
$20 at posieturner.com
Most Read Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Daylight saving time: Washington state moving toward an end to the clock change
- Fired Amazon employee with Crohn's disease files lawsuit over lack of bathroom access
- 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec owes a debt of gratitude to a homeless shelter in Seattle VIEW
- If you rely on a bus through downtown, prepare for big changes
Sara Kennedy: email@example.com.