Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks for a boost of empowerment in the morning.
Need a little boost of empowerment in the morning?
Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks, a new locally designed line of fashion-forward footwear that features powerful mantras — “Be fearless,” “Let it be,” “No regrets” — stitched onto the left foot.
Seattleite Leslie Ota founded the company this spring and has the socks manufactured at a family-owned factory in Peru using super-soft Peruvian pima cotton. Bright colors and bold prints add to the uplifting nature of the fine footwear.
$20 at posieturner.com
Most Read Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- Dispute arises among U.S. pilots on Boeing 737 MAX system linked to Lion Air crash
- Puget Sound orcas are in town, chasing chum and wowing ferry riders WATCH
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- By slamming Arizona 69-28, Washington State and Gardner Minshew give the Huskies something to ponder | Matt Calkins
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.