Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks for a boost of empowerment in the morning.
Need a little boost of empowerment in the morning?
Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks, a new locally designed line of fashion-forward footwear that features powerful mantras — “Be fearless,” “Let it be,” “No regrets” — stitched onto the left foot.
Seattleite Leslie Ota founded the company this spring and has the socks manufactured at a family-owned factory in Peru using super-soft Peruvian pima cotton. Bright colors and bold prints add to the uplifting nature of the fine footwear.
$20 at posieturner.com
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor raises 12th man flag, reveals he has spinal stenosis WATCH
- Earl Thomas in his own words: On sitting out Seahawks practice, and whether he might get traded
- 'Where's Waldo': No. 10 UW Huskies make N'Keal Harry go missing and shut down Sun Devils
- I-1639 the most ambitious effort at gun regulation in Washington state’s history
- What we learned from the UW Huskies' 27-20 victory over Arizona State
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.