Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks for a boost of empowerment in the morning.
Need a little boost of empowerment in the morning?
Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks, a new locally designed line of fashion-forward footwear that features powerful mantras — “Be fearless,” “Let it be,” “No regrets” — stitched onto the left foot.
Seattleite Leslie Ota founded the company this spring and has the socks manufactured at a family-owned factory in Peru using super-soft Peruvian pima cotton. Bright colors and bold prints add to the uplifting nature of the fine footwear.
$20 at posieturner.com
Most Read Stories
- Cruise ship turns back to Seattle after power outage
- Notice a bunny boom? Here are some reasons for the Seattle area's recent rise in rabbits VIEW
- 3 million gallons of untreated sewage spill into Puget Sound, state officials investigating
- T-Mobile's brash CEO sprints to top of best-paid leaders at Pacific Northwest companies
- Bad omen: Even the Catholics are growing frustrated with Seattle's efforts on homelessness | Danny Westneat
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.