Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple, are handmade in Portland by designer David Price.
Want to surprise your Valentine’s date with a touch of aloha? Pick up a couple of Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple.
Handmade in Portland by designer David Price, the cups resurrect a classic tiki shape, but with a more elegant, minimalist bent.
The functional pieces of art are sure to brighten gloomy winter days and transport you to the tropics.
$38–$40 each at Butter Home (Capitol Hill) and candyrelics.com
Most Read Stories
- Making wings at home but don’t want to deep-fry? Here’s the secret to crispy baked wings
- Rare double punt by Seahawks' Michael Dickson still has the NFL buzzing — including Bill Belichick
- Seattle mayoral matchmaker: Which candidate shares your views?
- Colin Powell dies, trailblazing general stained by Iraq
- A quiet rise in homelessness in northeast King County raises stakes in contentious council race