Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple, are handmade in Portland by designer David Price.
Want to surprise your Valentine’s date with a touch of aloha? Pick up a couple of Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple.
Handmade in Portland by designer David Price, the cups resurrect a classic tiki shape, but with a more elegant, minimalist bent.
The functional pieces of art are sure to brighten gloomy winter days and transport you to the tropics.
$38–$40 each at Butter Home (Capitol Hill) and candyrelics.com
Most Read Stories
- Langley twins, just 4 years old, escape car crash and climb embankment to find help
- Bill Gates names 5 of his favorite books of 2019
- Groundbreaking UW study: Transgender kids' gender identity is as strong as that of cisgender children
- Seattle Aquarium plans $113 million pavilion with sharks, sting rays for new waterfront promenade VIEW
- Councilmember Kshama Sawant proposes Seattle ban residential evictions during winter