Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple, are handmade in Portland by designer David Price.
Want to surprise your Valentine’s date with a touch of aloha? Pick up a couple of Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple.
Handmade in Portland by designer David Price, the cups resurrect a classic tiki shape, but with a more elegant, minimalist bent.
The functional pieces of art are sure to brighten gloomy winter days and transport you to the tropics.
$38–$40 each at Butter Home (Capitol Hill) and candyrelics.com
Most Read Stories
- Coronavirus daily news updates, August 6: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- If you're in love with Trader Joe's, its stances can also break your heart
- Seattle City Council votes to defund team that removes homeless encampments, in victory for activists
- It's unsafe for most Washington students to return to school buildings this fall, state says
- A 1,500-mile drive from Seattle to North Dakota amid the COVID-19 pandemic