Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple, are handmade in Portland by designer David Price.
Want to surprise your Valentine’s date with a touch of aloha? Pick up a couple of Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple.
Handmade in Portland by designer David Price, the cups resurrect a classic tiki shape, but with a more elegant, minimalist bent.
The functional pieces of art are sure to brighten gloomy winter days and transport you to the tropics.
$38–$40 each at Butter Home (Capitol Hill) and candyrelics.com
Most Read Stories
- Planning to rent an RV? Here are some things we wish we'd known about RV travel beforehand
- Boeing will hire hundreds of temporary employees at Moses Lake as it prepares for 737 MAX's return to service
- Grand jury charges witness with lying about suspect in 2001 slaying of federal prosecutor Thomas Wales
- Seattle's most famous legal homeless camp moves to illegal spot VIEW
- In blue Seattle, Trump supporters are starting to come out of hiding | Danny Westneat