Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple, are handmade in Portland by designer David Price.
Want to surprise your Valentine’s date with a touch of aloha? Pick up a couple of Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple.
Handmade in Portland by designer David Price, the cups resurrect a classic tiki shape, but with a more elegant, minimalist bent.
The functional pieces of art are sure to brighten gloomy winter days and transport you to the tropics.
$38–$40 each at Butter Home (Capitol Hill) and candyrelics.com
Most Read Stories
- Meth is back in King County, bigger than it's been for decades
- Seattle nightlife entrepreneur Dave Meinert re-emerges after #MeToo allegations. Will he be welcomed back?
- 1 person hurt, 2 detained in midday shooting in downtown Seattle
- City Hall's idea of housing on golf courses? It turns out the people made a law against that | Danny Westneat
- What does the Edwin Encarnacion trade mean for the Mariners? Depends who you ask. | Analysis