Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple, are handmade in Portland by designer David Price.
Want to surprise your Valentine’s date with a touch of aloha? Pick up a couple of Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple.
Handmade in Portland by designer David Price, the cups resurrect a classic tiki shape, but with a more elegant, minimalist bent.
The functional pieces of art are sure to brighten gloomy winter days and transport you to the tropics.
$38–$40 each at Butter Home (Capitol Hill) and candyrelics.com
Most Read Stories
- Coronavirus daily news updates, Dec. 3: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world VIEW
- Tire dust killing coho salmon returning to Puget Sound, new research shows WATCH
- Hawaii police arrest couple who boarded flight despite testing positive for coronavirus
- Finding a new path in a pandemic: How one Seattle architect went from mansions to tiny homes
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says there's no longer any doubt — Bobby Wagner is headed to the Hall of Fame