Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple, are handmade in Portland by designer David Price.
Want to surprise your Valentine’s date with a touch of aloha? Pick up a couple of Candy Relics Pineapple Cups, cast in white porcelain from a real pineapple.
Handmade in Portland by designer David Price, the cups resurrect a classic tiki shape, but with a more elegant, minimalist bent.
The functional pieces of art are sure to brighten gloomy winter days and transport you to the tropics.
$38–$40 each at Butter Home (Capitol Hill) and candyrelics.com
Most Read Stories
- Kevin McAllister ousted as boss of Boeing Commercial Airplanes as 737 MAX crisis continues
- Take a peek inside Nordstrom's luxurious new New York City flagship store VIEW
- Illegal RV sewage dumping in Seattle pollutes waterways and poses a public-health hazard | Op-Ed
- 21 new places to try for Seattle Restaurant Week fall 2019
- Sticker shock aside, NHL Seattle is banking on fans paying big to watch its team in person | Inside the NHL