Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear, are perfect for a Seattle fall.
If you spent your summer in Birkenstocks, you may be dreading the arrival of heavy fall footwear.
Fear not. Pick up a pair of Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear.
The microfiber upper has Native’s signature perforations for ventilation, and a cushy rubber sole for support and rain-puddle buffering.
A little lacing and a whole lot of color choices add to their chic, unisex style. Wear them with cropped pants or a midi skirt for a sporty-cool look.
Most Read Stories
- Biden to give away 400 million N95 masks starting next week
- Driver arrested after video shows Jeep plowing into Seattle snowball fight, police say
- Several families still unable to return to Bellevue street where hill gave way, house slid
- When the Seattle area's stretch of dry, mild weather could end
- 5 takeaways from Seattle’s red-hot 2021 housing market, and the year's priciest sales
$70–$90 at nativeshoes.com