Stop by Honest Biscuits at Pike Place Market and take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
Taking summer visitors to Pike Place Market? Stop by the newly opened Honest Biscuits shop for its famous southern-style biscuits and gravy. Then take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
The regular mix features Shepherd’s Grain flour, made from wheat grown in Washington state. There’s also a gluten-free variety — sample it with gluten-free lentil gravy at the shop to see how good wheat-free can be.
Honest Biscuits’ shop is located in the Economy Building atrium just above the Atrium Kitchen.
$7 for regular Biscuit Mix, $14 for gluten-free at Honest Biscuits, Pike Place Market
Most Read Stories
- Porsche blunder puts $148,000 sports car on sale for just $18,000
- How eight UW men's runners got track world's attention in one race
- Beth's Cafe is back in Seattle with its 12-egg omelet
- Dozens of dogs rescued from Seattle doggy day care fire
- WA's low-income tax credit, established in 2008, available for first time
Sara Kennedy: email@example.com.