Stop by Honest Biscuits at Pike Place Market and take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
Taking summer visitors to Pike Place Market? Stop by the newly opened Honest Biscuits shop for its famous southern-style biscuits and gravy. Then take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
The regular mix features Shepherd’s Grain flour, made from wheat grown in Washington state. There’s also a gluten-free variety — sample it with gluten-free lentil gravy at the shop to see how good wheat-free can be.
Honest Biscuits’ shop is located in the Economy Building atrium just above the Atrium Kitchen.
$7 for regular Biscuit Mix, $14 for gluten-free at Honest Biscuits, Pike Place Market
Most Read Stories
- For a really big show in your garden, plant these giant perennials — and then stand back
- Redmond officer who killed woman had been fired from another law-enforcement agency
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- 23 charged with staging Tri-Cities car crashes in nearly $1M fraud ring
- Why a giant fog cloud is parked over Seattle area, and when it will clear
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.