Give a gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Give Mom a Mother’s Day gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Artist Inna Peck makes each modern piece by hand in Seattle, using a torch to melt and shape glass in a process called flame-working. The result is bold strands of entwined glass links and connecting circles in light-catching colors. They are strung from metal chains up to 18 inches long.
Each piece is a one-of-a-kind, sophisticated beauty.
$36–$148 at Sassafras (downtown) and etsy.com/shop/thesourhour
Most Read Stories
- State Court of Appeals rules Seattle’s wealth tax is unconstitutional, but gives cities new leeway
- Armed man attacking Tacoma's ICE detention center killed in officer-involved shooting
- Seattle's weekend of violence stretched police thin, chief says
- Driver hits 7-year-old on sidewalk, crashes into power pole in Magnolia
- Friday earthquakes on a crustal fault show it's not only the 'Big One' we should fear
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.