Give a gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Give Mom a Mother’s Day gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Artist Inna Peck makes each modern piece by hand in Seattle, using a torch to melt and shape glass in a process called flame-working. The result is bold strands of entwined glass links and connecting circles in light-catching colors. They are strung from metal chains up to 18 inches long.
Each piece is a one-of-a-kind, sophisticated beauty.
$36–$148 at Sassafras (downtown) and etsy.com/shop/thesourhour
Most Read Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- Starbucks plans corporate shake-up and layoffs, starting with senior execs
- Earl Thomas in his own words: On sitting out Seahawks practice, and whether he might get traded
- Seattle City Council approves $700 million renovation of KeyArena
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor raises 12th man flag, reveals he has spinal stenosis WATCH
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.