Give a gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Give Mom a Mother’s Day gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Artist Inna Peck makes each modern piece by hand in Seattle, using a torch to melt and shape glass in a process called flame-working. The result is bold strands of entwined glass links and connecting circles in light-catching colors. They are strung from metal chains up to 18 inches long.
Each piece is a one-of-a-kind, sophisticated beauty.
$36–$148 at Sassafras (downtown) and etsy.com/shop/thesourhour
Most Read Stories
- Rare brain-eating amoebas killed Seattle woman who rinsed her sinuses with tap water. Doctor warns this could happen again
- Over 100K lose power as high winds hit Washington, Oregon
- Five reasons why the Seahawks are better than we thought they’d be
- Man, 23, killed in shooting at party at Edmonds Senior Center
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.