Give a gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Give Mom a Mother’s Day gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Artist Inna Peck makes each modern piece by hand in Seattle, using a torch to melt and shape glass in a process called flame-working. The result is bold strands of entwined glass links and connecting circles in light-catching colors. They are strung from metal chains up to 18 inches long.
Each piece is a one-of-a-kind, sophisticated beauty.
$36–$148 at Sassafras (downtown) and etsy.com/shop/thesourhour
Most Read Stories
- Tim Eyman under investigation in theft of $70 chair from Office Depot WATCH
- Amazon puts the smile in federal income taxes — by not paying any | Danny Westneat
- Huskies stage furious rally in second half to spurn Cougars' upset bid VIEW
- How Puget Sound-area school districts will make up days lost to historic snowfall
- Analysis: How does UW's QB situation measure up with the rest of the Pac-12?
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.