Put a bird on your wine bottle with the adorable True Zoo Corkatoo Waiter’s Corkscrew, made in Seattle.
Polly want a drink? Open your favorite bottles of wine and beer with the adorable True Zoo Corkatoo Waiter’s Corkscrew, designed in Seattle.
The opener, designed to look like a parrot, comes in tropical colors, with a curved bill that pops drinks open with ease.
The Corkatoo is practical, too: It’s double-hinged for extra leverage and has a built-in serrated foil cutter and a soft-touch cushioned body. Packaged in an attractive plastic case, it makes an affordable, fun hostess gift, especially when paired with a nice bottle of Washington wine.
$16–$18 at Baleen, Ballard, and truefabrications.com
Most Read Stories
- Hundreds of Seattle micro-apartments are for sale. Will rents go up?
- American Airlines pilots oppose congressional extension for Boeing, demand upgrade
- Fired police sergeant attacks Thai day care center, kills 36
- Rare drone footage shows orcas mauling great white sharks
- Researchers warn of mental health risks of high-potency cannabis