Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys.
Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys by toy-review site TTPM.
Designed in Portland, the popper is sword-shaped and shoots soft foam balls up to 20 feet. Load the balls into the front end of the barrel, pull back the plunger handle and release for a satisfying pop as the ball sails through the air. Soft foam edges wrap around the sides of the sword, making it a safe bet for the 4-and-up set.
Comes preloaded with 12 soft foam balls.
$20–$22 at Magic Mouse Toys (Pioneer Square) and hogwildtoys.com
Most Read Stories
- Armed man attacking Tacoma's ICE detention center killed in officer-involved shooting
- Friday earthquakes on a crustal fault show it's not only the 'Big One' we should fear
- Review: Queen + Adam Lambert conquer Tacoma Dome with blockbuster panache on Rhapsody tour
- Woman fatally stabbed in Cal Anderson Park
- Driver hits 7-year-old on sidewalk, crashes into power pole in Magnolia
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.