Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys.
Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys by toy-review site TTPM.
Designed in Portland, the popper is sword-shaped and shoots soft foam balls up to 20 feet. Load the balls into the front end of the barrel, pull back the plunger handle and release for a satisfying pop as the ball sails through the air. Soft foam edges wrap around the sides of the sword, making it a safe bet for the 4-and-up set.
Comes preloaded with 12 soft foam balls.
$20–$22 at Magic Mouse Toys (Pioneer Square) and hogwildtoys.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle household net worth ranks among top in nation — but wealth doesn't reach everyone | FYI Guy
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Hoping for no snow? King and Snohomish counties could see some Wednesday.
- Tim Eyman charged with misdemeanor theft; attorneys call chair's removal from store an accident
- Seattle construction still booming and won't end anytime soon
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.