West Seattle artist Johanna Lindsay creates elegant, one-of-a-kind jewelry using traditional bead-weaving stitches.
Add a unique splash of color to your spring wardrobe with hand-stitched Penguina Designs jewelry.
West Seattle artist Johanna Lindsay creates each elegant, one-of-a-kind piece using traditional bead-weaving stitches. An array of beads, glass, crystals and pearls are layered to create three-dimensional structures without using a torch.
Try on the Morocco Pendant Necklace of yellow and sea-foam glass and pearls, or a pair of Baja swing earrings (shown), which suspend red and green glass beads from sterling hooks.
Most Read Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- CDC recommends 6 WA counties should wear masks again
- Two men dead after trench collapse in Shoreline, fire officials say
- July 4 fireworks: Where to see professional displays, and what to know about reporting illegal use
- Institutionalizing her son was the only option, a mother thought. Now she’s fighting to bring him home
$20–$75 at penguinadesigns.com, Penguina Designs’ Spring Open Studio April 2–3, The Healing Tree of West Seattle and Burien Art Gallery