The locally made clip gives you an extra hand to keep bags secured or purses up off the floor.
Gearing up for one of the busiest travel seasons of the year? You need a hero — as in a Heroclip — to help get you from Point A to Point B.
An innovative solution that addresses multiple needs, Heroclip was created in Seattle to do things like attach and secure bags together, clip a water bottle or neck pillow to a suitcase, or hang a purse to keep it off an unsanitary surface. Use it in the summer for hanging camping gear from backpacks and tents.
It’s available in a standard medium size (with two more sizes coming soon), holds up to 60 pounds and stays in place with the help of a rubber grip. Pleasant journeys!
$20–$25 at myheroclip.com and REI
Most Read Stories
- King County investigating first presumptive case of monkeypox in WA
- How to grill the perfect steak
- Joshua Freed, former Bothell mayor and GOP gubernatorial candidate, accused of misleading real estate investors
- Planning to buy a house in Washington? You may want to check the wildfire risk
- Seattle accountant retires on cruise ships to save money