Filson is launching two completely waterproof jackets to add to its technical line.
Seattle’s Filson is launching two new completely waterproof jackets as part of its move into technical gear.
The Neoshell Reliance Jacket ($395) is described as a highly breathable jacket for all-day use. It has three polyester layers, with waterproof zippers and fully taped seams.
The Swiftwater Rainshell ($195) is an ultralight, packable version with four-way stretch. It’s 2.5 layers are made of 100 percent nylon.
Both jackets will be released Feb. 2, but the Swiftwater Rainshell is available now at the Sodo Flagship store.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon: Canceled New York jobs likely to go elsewhere; company will 'continue to evaluate' growth in Seattle
- Airbus's A380 failure ripples through its rivalry with Boeing in complex ways
- Flight to Seattle diverted after severe turbulence; 5 injured
- Amazon dumps NYC headquarters and its promised 25,000 jobs
- Snow emergency declared in East King County, as thaw continues in rest of region VIEW