Filson is launching two completely waterproof jackets to add to its technical line.
Seattle’s Filson is launching two new completely waterproof jackets as part of its move into technical gear.
The Neoshell Reliance Jacket ($395) is described as a highly breathable jacket for all-day use. It has three polyester layers, with waterproof zippers and fully taped seams.
The Swiftwater Rainshell ($195) is an ultralight, packable version with four-way stretch. It’s 2.5 layers are made of 100 percent nylon.
Both jackets will be released Feb. 2, but the Swiftwater Rainshell is available now at the Sodo Flagship store.
Most Read Stories
- Worker dies in fall at Sound Transit light-rail construction site in Bellevue
- Those grand plans for Seattle waterfront? Time for property owners to pay up, city says
- Two attacked by cougar identified; wildlife officials say predator was ‘emaciated'
- Paul Allen, Nick Hanauer give $1M each to Washington state initiative pushing new firearms regulations
- Seahawks mailbag: UDFAs to watch, George Fant's recovery, and more