Filson is launching two completely waterproof jackets to add to its technical line.
Seattle’s Filson is launching two new completely waterproof jackets as part of its move into technical gear.
The Neoshell Reliance Jacket ($395) is described as a highly breathable jacket for all-day use. It has three polyester layers, with waterproof zippers and fully taped seams.
The Swiftwater Rainshell ($195) is an ultralight, packable version with four-way stretch. It’s 2.5 layers are made of 100 percent nylon.
Both jackets will be released Feb. 2, but the Swiftwater Rainshell is available now at the Sodo Flagship store.
Most Read Stories
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- NRA responds to boycott movement after United and Delta cut ties
- KFC scrambles its name as it issues a 3-letter apology for its U.K. chicken crisis