Filson is launching two completely waterproof jackets to add to its technical line.
Seattle’s Filson is launching two new completely waterproof jackets as part of its move into technical gear.
The Neoshell Reliance Jacket ($395) is described as a highly breathable jacket for all-day use. It has three polyester layers, with waterproof zippers and fully taped seams.
The Swiftwater Rainshell ($195) is an ultralight, packable version with four-way stretch. It’s 2.5 layers are made of 100 percent nylon.
Both jackets will be released Feb. 2, but the Swiftwater Rainshell is available now at the Sodo Flagship store.
Most Read Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- Dispute arises among U.S. pilots on Boeing 737 MAX system linked to Lion Air crash
- Puget Sound orcas are in town, chasing chum and wowing ferry riders WATCH
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events