Filson is launching two completely waterproof jackets to add to its technical line.
Seattle’s Filson is launching two new completely waterproof jackets as part of its move into technical gear.
The Neoshell Reliance Jacket ($395) is described as a highly breathable jacket for all-day use. It has three polyester layers, with waterproof zippers and fully taped seams.
The Swiftwater Rainshell ($195) is an ultralight, packable version with four-way stretch. It’s 2.5 layers are made of 100 percent nylon.
Both jackets will be released Feb. 2, but the Swiftwater Rainshell is available now at the Sodo Flagship store.
Most Read Stories
- For crew of 2,100-passenger cruise ship, frenetic 'turnaround day' in Seattle starts and ends the journey
- No private jets, no big house: Jimmy Carter an outlier among ex-presidents VIEW
- Seattle City Light sent this couple a $2K bill; they just happen to be former employees
- 2 shot at University District house party
- 'Dirt is more valuable than this building': How saving funky Seattle may be a lost cause | Danny Westneat