It's Free Scoop Day at Cupcake Royale. Also: free books for kids, Advil samples and more.
Get a free scoop of ice cream at Cupcake Royale today (May 19) from 2–7 p.m. for the local company’s 4th annual Free Scoop Day. The Ballard, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne and 108 Pine stores will be handing out free scoops, while the Madrona and West Seattle cafés will be handing out free mini ice-cream sandwiches. Highly recommended: the new, made-from-scratch Wild Ginger with Rhubarb Crumble flavor. It’s divine.
— ShopNW staff
Get a free breakfast sandwich when you buy any sub at participating Subway stores before 9 a.m. during the month of May. No coupon is necessary. Find out more at subway.com.
Kids can get a free book from the Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Triathlon program going on now. Kids in grades 1-6 fill out a reading journal and turn in it at stores, then they get to pick a free book from a list of age-appropriate titles. The offer ends Sept. 6, and more info can be found at bit.ly/1TGb7Xr.
Get free samples of Advil Film-Coated pain reliever and Fiber Choice Flavor Drops from Target’s Sample Spot. While supplies last. Find the deal at bit.ly/1WCJ5SU.
Most Read Stories
- For a really big show in your garden, plant these giant perennials — and then stand back
- Why a giant fog cloud is parked over Seattle area, and when it will clear
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Rolling in the deep: Sound Transit's downtown Seattle tunnel would bring riders 145 feet below the street
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
— Tribune News Service