A locally based floral subscription delivery service will bring fresh blooms to your door on a regular basis.
You get monthly deliveries of razors, diapers and makeup. And now you can add fresh flowers to your subscription addiction.
The Stemmery is a new, locally based floral subscription delivery service that brings fresh blooms to your door on a weekly, every other week or monthly basis. Choose from three bouquet sizes and receive a gorgeous arrangement designed by floral designer and owner Sarah Abare.
The delivery area includes Bellevue, Kirkland and Seattle.
Starting at $35 at thestemmery.com
Most Read Stories
- Snohomish County man has the United States’ first known case of Wuhan coronavirus
- 5 of the Seattle area's most changed neighborhoods: We crunched the data on population, income, jobs
- 'We were before our time': Remembering the fight to change King County's namesake from a slave owner to a civil-rights leader VIEW
- Did the Seahawks make a mistake by letting Richard Sherman go?
- How white families with young children can work to undo racism