A locally based floral subscription delivery service will bring fresh blooms to your door on a regular basis.
You get monthly deliveries of razors, diapers and makeup. And now you can add fresh flowers to your subscription addiction.
The Stemmery is a new, locally based floral subscription delivery service that brings fresh blooms to your door on a weekly, every other week or monthly basis. Choose from three bouquet sizes and receive a gorgeous arrangement designed by floral designer and owner Sarah Abare.
The delivery area includes Bellevue, Kirkland and Seattle.
Starting at $35 at thestemmery.com
Most Read Stories
- As thousands of athletes get coronavirus tests, nurses wonder: What about us?
- Coronavirus daily news updates, November 28: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world VIEW
- Seattle Public Utilities' waste-pumping program has cut sewage spills from homeless people's RVs in half VIEW
- 21 more Seattle-area restaurants and bars close permanently during COVID-19 fall surge
- UW Huskies land second-half haymaker in stunning 24-21 comeback win over Utah