The local music label's Singles Club mails out 12 exclusive 7-inch singles over the course of the year.
Local music label Sub Pop is taking orders through March 3 for its Singles Club Vol. 4, a program that sends you a series of 12 exclusive 7-inch singles over the course of the year.
The singles, exclusive to the program, will not be available for individual sale.
The last Singles Club was in 2008–2009. Past Club artists include Nirvana, Mountain Goats, White Stripes and Mudhoney.
The cost includes shipping of the vinyl versions, as well as a streaming version of each single. The first two singles (they’re mailed in pairs every other month) will ship in April.
Announced artists in the Club include:
• Seattle visionary OCnotes
• Chicago industrialists HIDE
• Arkansas merchants of doom Pallbearer
• The Minneapolis Uranium Club Band
• Japanese psychedelic explorers Kikagaku Moyo
• Philadelphia pop experimentalists Man Man
• Los Angeles singer-songwriter Shannon Lay
• Angular Atlantans Omni
• Seattle noise-rock/art-punk/uncategorizables Dream Decay
$130 at megamart.subpop.com