Filson's Saturday event features tips, demos, samples and products to get you prepped for fall fun.
Filson’s bi-annual Sportsman’s Expo, happening Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the company’s flagship store in Sodo, will feature outside vendors from around the region with a focus on preparing shoppers for the upcoming fishing and hunting season.
Participants include Portland boot experts Danner, which will be launching the Danner x Filson Grouse Boot at the event, The Jerky Gal, Animal Bacon (serving lamb and buffalo bacon) and TruckVault/ShotLock’s line of home and vehicle gun storage solutions.
There will also be fly fishing demos from Emerald Water Anglers, complimentary knife sharpening by Seattle Edge
hunting tips from Human Nature Hunting School, and fish filleting demonstrations by City Fish Co.
Complimentary pie and Woods Coffee will be served until 1 p.m.
Most Read Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- How a UW entomologist reported the first U.S. sighting of the giant Atlas moth
- More delays for light rail to Bellevue, Redmond, Federal Way, Lynnwood
- Seattle saw one of its warmest nights ever, and more heat is ahead
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring