Oskar & Klaus toys use whimsey -- and catnip -- to give cats reason to dance with joy.
Show off your cool cat’s taste in music with an Oskar & Klaus Catnip Cassette.
The Seattle company’s soft toy is the same size as a standard cassette tape, and features bands such as Meowtallica, Purrvana, Black Tabbath, Alice Scooper and Spayer. A fabric “tape” loop is sewn onto the side for playful pawing.
Each cassette is hand-stuffed with organic catnip and polyfiller and printed with non-toxic ink.
$9 at oskarandklaus.com
Most Read Stories
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Washington may become first state to legalize human composting
- Permanent daylight saving time passes state Senate 46-2; here’s what’s next
- KeyArena renovation project now to exceed $900 million, with reopening pushed back VIEW
- Renter boom: Apartments filling up faster in Seattle area than anywhere in the U.S.
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.