Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist.
Summertime means camping, and camping means bug bites.
Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist, made on Lopez Island in the San Juans.
Whispers of Nature Herbs harvests its own herbs along with wild Lopez Island plants to create a full line of body-care products. Owners Susie Teague, a certified modern herbalist, and Nick Teague make the mosquito repellant from essential oils of citronella, cedar, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus and pennyroyal.
A little bit goes a long way, but it smells so good and fresh, you won’t want to be stingy.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle unprepared for deadly heat waves made worse by global warming, researchers say
- Lori Matsukawa stepping down after 36 years at KING 5 VIEW
- He was the No. 1 amateur in the world as a senior at UW. Now, he's giving up professional golf.
- Four-star 2020 offensive lineman Roger Rosengarten commits to UW Huskies over rival Oregon
- With fewer skilled stitchers to hire, Seattle-based gear company expands elsewhere
$9–12 at Andaluz (Columbia City), Southend General Store (Lopez Island) and the Lopez Island Farmers Market
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.