Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist.
Summertime means camping, and camping means bug bites.
Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist, made on Lopez Island in the San Juans.
Whispers of Nature Herbs harvests its own herbs along with wild Lopez Island plants to create a full line of body-care products. Owners Susie Teague, a certified modern herbalist, and Nick Teague make the mosquito repellant from essential oils of citronella, cedar, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus and pennyroyal.
A little bit goes a long way, but it smells so good and fresh, you won’t want to be stingy.
Most Read Stories
- Debt collectors that ‘sue, sue, sue’ can squeeze Washington state consumers for more cash
- Flawed analysis, failed oversight: How Boeing, FAA certified the suspect 737 MAX flight control system | Times Watchdog
- Belltown penthouse is region’s priciest condo sale ever — and new owners won't even live there
- Charging extra to get there? The Boeing story is yet another sign we're a corporatocracy | Danny Westneat
- UW set to face No. 1 North Carolina in Round of 32: Here's what you need to know about the Tar Heels
$9–12 at Andaluz (Columbia City), Southend General Store (Lopez Island) and the Lopez Island Farmers Market
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.