Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade in Portland.
Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade by Matt Kennedy in Portland.
Each intricately cut piece is functional art, with an original design inspired by natural sea life. The coasters are backed with cork and are carefully finished to protect them — and your tabletop — from moisture.
Port Rhombus has an array of wood-cut home goods, including table lamps, candle holders and coat hangers.
$20 for four coasters at etsy.com/shop/portrhombus
Most Read Stories
- ‘We’re elated’: Suddenly the liberal dream of an income tax is tantalizingly real | Danny Westneat
- Hall of Famer Ron Francis to be hired as general manager of Seattle's new NHL team
- After one year in sanctuary, Jose Robles detained by ICE after leaving Seattle church VIEW
- Parks director complaint claims King County executive pressured county into lucrative contract with David Meinert
- Man shouting 'You die!' kills 33 in Japan anime studio fire VIEW
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.