Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade in Portland.
Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade by Matt Kennedy in Portland.
Each intricately cut piece is functional art, with an original design inspired by natural sea life. The coasters are backed with cork and are carefully finished to protect them — and your tabletop — from moisture.
Port Rhombus has an array of wood-cut home goods, including table lamps, candle holders and coat hangers.
$20 for four coasters at etsy.com/shop/portrhombus
Most Read Stories
- Highway 520 bridge to reopen after closure in both directions due to police activity
- State Patrol crackdown on HOV violators snares more than 1,700 drivers in Puget Sound area
- Detectives say simmering gang war in South King County is behind fatal shooting of an office worker in Burien
- Earl Thomas doesn't practice Friday amid mysterious circumstances and team won't say if he will play Sunday WATCH
- GOP leaders call for state Rep. Matt Manweller to resign after latest sexual misconduct allegation
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.