Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade in Portland.
Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade by Matt Kennedy in Portland.
Each intricately cut piece is functional art, with an original design inspired by natural sea life. The coasters are backed with cork and are carefully finished to protect them — and your tabletop — from moisture.
Port Rhombus has an array of wood-cut home goods, including table lamps, candle holders and coat hangers.
$20 for four coasters at etsy.com/shop/portrhombus
Most Read Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- The 111th Apple Cup: These Cougs feel different. Husky fans should feel nervous. | Matt Calkins
- UW Huskies, WSU Cougars continue to climb in final AP poll ahead of the Apple Cup
- Dispute arises among U.S. pilots on Boeing 737 MAX system linked to Lion Air crash
- Gov. Jay Inslee's out-of-state trips strain budget of Washington State Patrol security detail VIEW
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.