Bellevue body- and hair-care line Teadora will help get you moving in the mornings.
If you’re having a trouble getting moving as the mornings grow darker, try adding Teadora beauty products to your morning routine.
The new Bellevue body- and hair-care line was founded by Valeria Cole, who grew up in Brazil, and features super-fruit botanicals and organic oils from the Amazon rainforest.
Try the line’s Rainforest at Dawn products, which have an invigorating scent that perks up your morning beauty routine. One to consider: the Brazilian Summer Exfoliating Mud & Anti-Aging Oil Set, which comes with body oil, body polish and a free travel tote.
$69 for the set at teadorabeauty.com
Most Read Stories
- Driver arrested after video shows Jeep plowing into Seattle snowball fight, police say
- Bellevue homeowner recounts 'nightmare' after house slides down hill with wife and dog inside
- What to know about the new website to order free COVID tests
- Seahawks expected to part ways with defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr., sources say
- Nothing is 'normal' after a kid goes off to college, but when he comes home — and cooks! — it's as sweet as this fruity Baked Oatmeal