Armani's timeless couture show was as if washed with water and pure luxury.
Armani’s timeless couture show was as if washed with water — attended by stars Iggy Azalea, Charlotte Rampling and Juliette Binoche.
Blue, purples and turquoises graced the long line of narrowly-changing silhouettes.
Wave-like ruffles graced dark pants, a blouse resembled a shellfish, and a pale purple embroidered jumpsuit conjured the silhouette and scaly texture of a mermaid.
The 59-piece collection showcased looks of pure luxury in shimmering pale silks, chiffon, tulle and satin with emphasis on sweeping ball gowns, 1930s short or A-line minis.
Most Read Stories
- Tsunami threat recedes from huge Pacific volcanic eruption
- Washington experiences only slight tsunami surges from undersea eruption near Tonga
- Trash left uncollected as Seattle-area sanitation workers join strike
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Boeing is boycotting local aerospace suppliers group
But at times, the aesthetic came across as a tad repetitive.