Armani's timeless couture show was as if washed with water and pure luxury.
Armani’s timeless couture show was as if washed with water — attended by stars Iggy Azalea, Charlotte Rampling and Juliette Binoche.
Blue, purples and turquoises graced the long line of narrowly-changing silhouettes.
Wave-like ruffles graced dark pants, a blouse resembled a shellfish, and a pale purple embroidered jumpsuit conjured the silhouette and scaly texture of a mermaid.
The 59-piece collection showcased looks of pure luxury in shimmering pale silks, chiffon, tulle and satin with emphasis on sweeping ball gowns, 1930s short or A-line minis.
Most Read Stories
- Peek inside $75M family compound for sale on San Juan Island VIEW
- Seattle's 'unspoken' rules: No umbrellas, no honking and more
- Donald Trump indicted; expected to surrender early next week WATCH
- Seattle man accused of chasing, killing would-be car thief
- Andrew Lewis announced a fundraising plan to double Seattle's tiny houses. So, where are they?
But at times, the aesthetic came across as a tad repetitive.