World Wrestling Entertainment brings "Smackdown" to Seattle on Feb. 7.
Professional wrestling is returning to KeyArena as World Wrestling Entertainment brings “Smackdown” to Seattle on Tuesday, Feb. 7.
Appearing will be John Cena, who hosted “Saturday Night Live” on Dec. 10 and appeared as a muscular Johnny Lawrence in a skit spoofing the “Karate Kid.” Cena also played a not-so-smart Alabama football player mocking the special treatment college athletes get.
Cena will be joined by WWE World Champion A.J. Styles, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Intercontinental Champion the Miz, Becky Lynch, Dolph Ziggler and Bray Wyatt.
Tickets, which cost $20-$105, go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 16, via Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows