Tickets go on sale Friday, March 18 for the July show.
The creators of the delightfully sinister “Welcome to Night Vale” podcast plan to hit the road this spring and summer, and Seattle is on the list of stops.
Tickets for the July 22 “Welcome to Night Vale Live” stop at Benaroya Hall go on sale at noon Friday, March 18, through seattlesymphony.org. Prices are $27.50-$32.50.
Narrator Cecil Baldwin will appear, of course, using a new script, “Ghost Stories,” and musical guests will include folk/rock singer/songwriter Erin McKeown.
Called “a mix of pitch-black humor and deadpan chills” by the Los Angeles Times, “Night Vale” chronicles mysterious goings-on in the desert town of the same name.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder