In a new episode of the web comedy series "Between Two Ferns," host Zach Galifianakis asks presidential candidate Hillary Clinton some awkward and bizarre questions.
In a new episode of the web comedy series, “Between Two Ferns,” host Zach Galifianakis asked presidential candidate Hillary Clinton some awkward and bizarre questions.
To her credit, Clinton played along and answered Galifianakis’ questions with a straight face.
“Are you excited to be the first girl president?” Galifianakis asked.
“Being president would be such an extraordinary honor and responsibility but being the first woman elected president and what that would mean for our country, not just for little girls but little boys too, that’s pretty special,” Clinton said.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Amor Towles follows 2 brothers on an epic road trip in fine new novel ‘The Lincoln Highway’
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
Galifianakis also noted that for a younger generation Clinton could also become their first white president.
Clinton is not the first politician to appear on the show. President Obama also sat down with Galifianakis in 2014 to encourage Americans to sign up for health insurance.
Galifianakis touched on several election season topics including asking Clinton whether she was down with TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership).
For the record, Clinton said she is not down with TPP.
Galifianikis also poked fun at Trump. He asked whether Clinton thinks she should be more racist in order to be as successful as him.
As for Obama?
“How does Obama like his coffee? Like himself? Weak,” Galifianakis pondered.
Galifianakis ended the interview with a not so subtle jab.
“Well this has been a lot of fun Mrs. Clinton. We should stay in touch. What’s the best way to reach you? Email?”
Watch the whole episode above.