On Bee's show, the two united in the spirit of peace, reconciliation and mutual mockery.
(Warning: video contains strong language)
Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck joined liberal comedian Samantha Bee on her show Full Frontal With Samantha Bee to joke about President-elect Donald Trump.
On the show that aired Dec. 19, Monday, Bee and Beck, both wearing Christmas sweaters, united in the spirit of peace, reconciliation and mutual mockery.
“Glenn and I put on our Christmas sweaters and got to work on healing the nation,” Bee said just before she and the anti-Trump conservative — who recently told the New York Times Magazine he was sorry for his part in getting Trump elected — discussed the disgust their audiences had for each other.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'Super Troopers' stars set their new firefighter comedy, 'Tacoma FD,' in our region. Why?
- Big names and aspirations come with 5th Avenue Theatre's Broadway-bound musical 'Marie, Dancing Still' VIEW
- ZooTunes summer concert lineup 2019 taking shape
- Seattle Opera to become 1 of only 2 big opera companies in the U.S. led by a woman
- Now streaming: Oscar-winning 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse,' 'Mary Poppins Returns' and more
“My audience would like to stab you relentlessly in the eye,” Beck said.
“My audience wants to kill me for normalizing a lunatic like yourself,” Bee responded.