On Bee's show, the two united in the spirit of peace, reconciliation and mutual mockery.
(Warning: video contains strong language)
Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck joined liberal comedian Samantha Bee on her show Full Frontal With Samantha Bee to joke about President-elect Donald Trump.
On the show that aired Dec. 19, Monday, Bee and Beck, both wearing Christmas sweaters, united in the spirit of peace, reconciliation and mutual mockery.
“Glenn and I put on our Christmas sweaters and got to work on healing the nation,” Bee said just before she and the anti-Trump conservative — who recently told the New York Times Magazine he was sorry for his part in getting Trump elected — discussed the disgust their audiences had for each other.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Our predictions for who will win at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- Brandi Carlile thanks 'everybody in Seattle' after winning rock Grammys
- How Zach Bryan’s ‘Something in the Orange’ was made in Woodinville’s Bear Creek Studio
- Searchers find 2nd hiker in area where Julian Sands missing
- Our reviews of recent Seattle concerts featuring this year’s Grammy nominees
“My audience would like to stab you relentlessly in the eye,” Beck said.
“My audience wants to kill me for normalizing a lunatic like yourself,” Bee responded.