On Bee's show, the two united in the spirit of peace, reconciliation and mutual mockery.
(Warning: video contains strong language)
Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck joined liberal comedian Samantha Bee on her show Full Frontal With Samantha Bee to joke about President-elect Donald Trump.
On the show that aired Dec. 19, Monday, Bee and Beck, both wearing Christmas sweaters, united in the spirit of peace, reconciliation and mutual mockery.
“Glenn and I put on our Christmas sweaters and got to work on healing the nation,” Bee said just before she and the anti-Trump conservative — who recently told the New York Times Magazine he was sorry for his part in getting Trump elected — discussed the disgust their audiences had for each other.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Gloria Vanderbilt, heiress, jeans queen, dies at 95 VIEW
- Books by Steve Jobs' daughter, Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling) among our Paperback Picks VIEW
- 'Toy Story 4' review: Woody and friends are back in magical adventure WATCH
- At historic Royal Esquire Club, members add new energy amid a changing Seattle
- Jon Stewart keeping up pressure on Mitch McConnell
“My audience would like to stab you relentlessly in the eye,” Beck said.
“My audience wants to kill me for normalizing a lunatic like yourself,” Bee responded.