On Bee's show, the two united in the spirit of peace, reconciliation and mutual mockery.
(Warning: video contains strong language)
Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck joined liberal comedian Samantha Bee on her show Full Frontal With Samantha Bee to joke about President-elect Donald Trump.
On the show that aired Dec. 19, Monday, Bee and Beck, both wearing Christmas sweaters, united in the spirit of peace, reconciliation and mutual mockery.
“Glenn and I put on our Christmas sweaters and got to work on healing the nation,” Bee said just before she and the anti-Trump conservative — who recently told the New York Times Magazine he was sorry for his part in getting Trump elected — discussed the disgust their audiences had for each other.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Review: Elton John's gleeful goodbye tour lights up Tacoma Dome VIEW
- Maple Valley’s Benicio Bryant falls short of top prize on ‘America’s Got Talent’ finale
- Why go to the theater? It's inconvenient. It can be uncomfortable. And here's why I love it.
- 10 new releases our critic Moira Macdonald thinks book lovers will enjoy in fall 2019
- 'Ad Astra' review: an intriguing space odyssey with Brad Pitt WATCH
“My audience would like to stab you relentlessly in the eye,” Beck said.
“My audience wants to kill me for normalizing a lunatic like yourself,” Bee responded.